Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Well Mallorca (pronounced May-your-cuh) went pretty quickly. It was not the easiest shoot I've had, but we got it finished with no problems that I am aware of.

Today I got up at 5am and flew to Madrid on Spanair again. When I arrived, one of my bags was missing. For once it was probably a good thing that I had such an early flight, as they should be able to bring it to my hotel later today when it arrives on a later flight.

Madrid seems like a huge city, similar to Barcelona so far. We'll see how much exploring and sightseeing I end up doing...at this point, I'm ready to be home. One more day of work, and then I"ll be leaving Thursday morning.

3 comments:

Jillian said...

I like Mallcorama better, so I'm gonna keep using that instead. I pronounce it "mal-core-ama", FYI.

Hope your bag shows up soon!

Jameson Rehm said...

I'm shocked it took you till now to lose a bag...that's amazing!

Unknown said...

You're almost home!!! I can't even wait any longer; hurry!