Wednesday, March 25, 2009

last day

Last night I went to a small little tapas restaurant and had a small dinner of a spanish omelet and toasted bread with tomatoes. It was delicious.

This morning I did the last Hard Rock of this trip. It was a pretty large one, but everything went pretty smoothly and we finished on time.

I did a some walking around the city (over 8 miles!). I went to the largest city park in Madrid called Parque del Buen Retiro. It was a very cool park, large, very peaceful, lots of paths and greenery. I had a good time walking around and relaxing. The weather was about 65 and sunny, just perfect.


Tonight I went to a restaurant and had Veal. It was pretty decent.

Tomorrow I am flying back to New York at around 11:30am, 6:30am EST. Can't wait to get back home!

I will put up links as soon as I can to the edited photos when I get around to them.

John

No comments: