Saturday, March 21, 2009

barcelona

I am getting behind on my blogging....

Thursday was spent traveling...it was a very long and somewhat frustrating day.
I flew from Malta to Rome on Alitalia, and then had about a 4 hr layover in Rome. Then I flew from Rome to Barcelona on Clickair. There were delays, etc, but it all worked out in the end.

Friday I worked in the morning, and walked around for a few hrs in the afternoon. I basically spent some time on Las Ramblas and down by the waterfront.



Today I finished up work, and then decided to do something that I have wanted to do for a while. I found out that I could rent a scooter for 25 euro...not bad at all. So, I did. And it was amazing. I spent 5 or 6 hours, drove all over, saw a lot of very interesting things, and felt like I was a native of Barcelona.

Tomorrow I am flying to Mallorca early in the morning. Mallorca is a large island off the coast of Spain. Its a very popular vacation destination apparently.

No comments: