Sunday, August 30, 2009

I am in Bahrain.

Everything went well getting here. I slept only about an hr on the flight to London. I got a few hrs of sleep from London to Bahrain. I slept like a rock last night though.

This morning I had a very nice breakfast at the hotel, and took my time with the first cafe I had to shoot. The people have all been very nice so far. Because Ramadan is going on here right now, the cafe is closed during the day, so that made it nice and easy to photograph. Except everything is closed during the day, but oh well. It's over 100 degrees here and pretty humid as well. The only thing I might do outside today is swim in the pool.

Tomorrow I will fly to Kuwait.

Here's a picture from my hotel room:

4 comments:

Jameson Rehm said...

Glad to hear you made it safe out there...everything looks deserty over there...weird

Unknown said...

It's the Middle East, Jamie; what did you expect? Green grass? :-)

John Hudson Photography said...

seriously man. it's the middle east

Jillian said...

100 degrees & humid. Yuck! Hope you used your sunscreen. :)